OK so the planning of the plan has started and it is pretty clear I cannot set any firm goals with Riku in its current condition. So I have now a few ideas of short and long term goals.
- Shape up the corp structure
- Relocate HQ and personal gear to a new home.
- Shape up and shake down hangers. (there are a few impounded items, I need to check and see if there is any value there though with the original shakedown this is unlikely)
- In reference to top point, organise corp titles
- Start advertising for people
- Come up with a simple vetting procedure.
- Direction for the corp, 0.0 living? [Rent space? Try join an alliance? Go to some of the npc owned areas?]
- Empire projects, mission running? Mining?
- Evaluate PI and it’s role for the corp. This will most likely be useless as PI seems to be personal rather than corporate ventures.
- Get a plan
- Eat cake as often as money and availability allows.
Some of these points I already have answers for or at least directions. The corp will have a fairly standard structure at the start with CEO and Directors, the directors being any old players who I already know who I can attract back to the corp. Thus far I just have a single person, possibly two. Other short term items are not a big deal either, simply a case of going through the titles and checking the boxes and testing it out to see if we are as secure as I want to be.
More to follow when it comes.